• Fishing license with an Ocean Enhancement stamp.
Required for all persons fishing 16 yrs and older.
One and Two day license holders are not required to purchase the Ocean Enhancement stamp.
Fishing license information can be found at: https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/licensing/fishing
If you are prone to motion sickness we suggest purchasing either Dramamine or Bonine over the counter at your local pharmacy or get a prescription for a behind the ear patch from your Doctor.
Patches work well for most people. If taking Dramamine or Bonine, we've found that taking one pill bedtime the night before the trip and another half before getting on the boat usually provides the best results.
What to bring
• Lunch • Drinks • Hat
• Jacket • Sunglasses • Sunscreen
• A small Ice chest or Cold Bag to take your fish home.
We will fillet all your fish and pack them in freezer bags.
If you forget any items, such as, hat, jacket, sunscreen, or sunglasses
we have extras on board that you can use.
• Tackle recommendations for those unfamiliar with ocean fishing.
• Two Fishing poles (medium light or medium heavy) and tackle.
We recommend one reel spooled with a minimum of 400 ft (133 yd) 10lb-20lb test line for bottom fishing Rockfish, Sculpin, Halibut or fly lining bait. The other reel spooled with 400ft of 25lb-40lb test line for trolling or surface fishing if Tuna,Yellowtail, Bonita or Barracuda are in the area.
• An assortment of hooks around size #2 and above.
• An assortment of torpedo sinkers 4oz-8oz for bottom fishing and sliding egg sinkers 1/2oz to 1 oz.
• Any of your favorite lures and jigs.
• All necessary fishing gear is available for rent at $20/person.
• We'll provide all heavy duty trolling rods, reels and tackle, at no charge, for offshore fishing when targeting larger species such as Mako shark or Tuna.
Tours can include trips to Huntington Harbor, Long Beach harbor, Queen Mary, battleship IOWA, or whale watching. If you prefer to enjoy an afternoon lunch and shopping on the waterfront, we can take you to Shoreline Village at Rainbow Harbor in Long Beach.
On this page we'll provide you with suggestions of what to bring along when planning an inshore, offshore fishing trip or tour.
If you have any questions please call or email us @
(714) 478-8541 (cell)
The boat is a 27 ft Edgewater Express equipped with a head, microwave, and a bunk below deck for those that may become weary from catching fish and are in need of a nap.
With twin 225 Hp Yamaha outboard engines and a 200 gal fuel tank we can get you to and from the fishing grounds quickly.
We also like to provide our guests complementary photos and video of their trip.